Uneasiness in abdomen

Last week, while passing motion in the morning I experienced a great deal of uneasiness. I felt as if my soul was being sucked out of my body. There was bearable pain in the abdomen. However something else bothered me more. I'm a diabetic and I know when my sugar goes low. This time it wasn't due to low sugar but I experienced heavy sweating, giddiness, nausea and almost felt like fainting. This lasted for 5-10 mins and then subsided. I checked myself with the regular hand raise, smile etc to check if it was a heart attack. Didn't have any difficulty there. I had heavy oily food the evening before, and I presumed it must've been due to that, since I had the uneasy indigestion feel. Hence I started eating curd rice/noodles/rasam rice for my food intake. I've also noticed the force at which I pass urine has decreased tremendously compared to before. I still have the slight uneasy feeling in the morning everyday. I fear it may be a blockage. Pls suggest my next course of action.

Doctor Answers (1) on Uneasiness in abdomen

Dr. A. Salam Pune | Internal Medicine
I think you should do Ultra sonography of abdomen and pelvis. Avoid oily and spicy food. Monitor your BP and sugars. Consult with your doctor with ultrasound report.