Undescended testicle

I'm facing very embarrassing situation. Upto to my age of 18 I'm having two testicles in my scrotum. After that suddenly one day one of my left testicle is come out from scrotum never come back into scrotum and its seems stuck in inguinal canal part when ever I touch my hand I feel the testicle. After this happens I never face any testicle pain and erection problems and i'm having all good sexual feelings and everything is normal still now. I'm very embarrassing to explain my situation to someone, i just want to know my testicle is in active or got any damaged and is it possible to get back into my left testicle into my scrotum. I don't understand why its happens and what this type situation and how can we handle this. Now my age is 28 years. i'm afraid to get married. I'm from Andhara pradesh. please suggest me which doctor I have consult and tell me the surgery and cost details.
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please visit an urologist for opinion and please get an Ultrasound of the scrotum and inguinal region and come with the reports
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?