Underweight problem
Dear Sir/ madam, I am 19 years of and a student. And my weight is about 45-50 kg only and height about 5'8/9' . Please suggest me any ways to gain weight and build muscles. I don't want to go to any gym and I am vegetarian only. I have also heard of Nutrigain ayurvedic power. Can I use it for gaining weight ?

Dr. Prachi Kulkarni
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Nashik
a vegeterian diet will also help you gaining weight . but i would recommend doing a proper gym which includes weight bearing excersices gives results sooner. rest its your choice. hope that helps.