diabetes-icon
Underweight
I am 25 years old but I look like a intermediate class student, My weight is only 45 kg and I don't have even thick beard or moustache, I feel very uncomfortable in men's group because I always became a part of joke for them and I get embarrassed all the time. I am thinking it could be some hormonal imbalance, I will be always grateful to you if can suggest me something or can confirm me any appointment so that I can get this problem cured . Thanking you in Anticipation.

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

I understand your concern. However, it is advisable to seek personal consultation of an endocrinologist. The tests and furthur management can be decided only after evaluation in a stepwise manner.
Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
Please test TSH level for thyroid. Also check for testosterone level. Increase protein intake in diet. Weight training will help to develop muscle mass. For any underlying medical condition evaluation, please consult to general physician. Don't take weight gain formula that are advertised. Although multi vitamin may help a bit. Lastly stop worrying because a slim man with more muscles is latest physique trend. So focus on lean muscle building. Good luck.