Underweight

I am 17. But my weight is only 37.I have tried eating cheese butter etc on a regular basis but nothing worked.

Ms. Jasleen Chawla
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi there! I understand your concern. Physical activity plays an important role in gaining weight too. Indulge in weight training, it will help you to build muscle and also make you hungry post exercise. Have nutritious meals throughout the day. Ensure good amount of protein intake through milk and it's products, pulses, soya, eggs, chicken and fish if non vegetarian.
Check with your physician once to rule out any health issue.
If you wish to consult a dietitian for a weight gain diet plan you can contact me.

Hello.. Maintaining healthy body is more important than simply gaining weight.. Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables. Consult doctor once.