homeopath-icon
Underskin lump in my butt cheek
There is a tight lump of pea size on my butt cheek and there is pain in the area between my vagina and anus, 1 month before i had anal fissure for which i took homeopath medics , the fissure is now ok but these things started

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+103
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear it might be a sentinel piles A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services