Undergone a Brain surgery

My father had underwent a brain surgery on 20th June, 2016 for haematoma. Then he is under medication and has recovered well since then. He is able to walk, eat, wear clothes, and do all other acts all by himself. Now he has undergone another CT scan to check the current status. Request you to help me undersand the status after viewing the attached report "Post Surgery CT Scan report in August 2016.jpg". I am also enclosing the pre surgery CT scan report for reference "Pre surgery CT Scan report in June 2016.jpg". Is the report is fine or still some blood clot is there.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Result is fine There is of course some clot there And it will be always there It will go off after six to nine months
Dr. Ravindranath Kapu
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Rajahmundry
Hi. I think there is small residual but nothing to worry..this will go on its own...ask him to do some breathing exercises ....that can help him