Underarm swelling

So i have right underarm swelling from past a month. Sometimes it pains. It doesnt allow me to write flurlently or work with the pain. I dnt know the exact problem. But my right hand hurts along with the back and right breast. I dont know which doctor to consult or what is the solution for this!
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Underarm swelling

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

The lumps can be caused by bacterial or viral infections, allergies, harmless fat or tissue growths, and cancerous growths. Your doctor will conduct a physical examination and may order a biopsy to determine the cause of the lump...with out biopsy or FNAC its difficult to suggest... I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?