Under weight

I'm 55 kg. I am suffering from acidity and gas since 2008. Please suggest me how can i gain weight and get relief from acidity and gas?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi your body weight should be as per your height. Regarding actidity or gastritis issues initially take antacids to relieve distress later on try to modify your diet . Regular small meals , avoiding spicy and oily foods will help you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?