Under weight and height issues
I have problems with my weight it has been constant for so long I would like some help to increase my height as well Currently my BMI IS below average

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Now your height can not increase now u r 25 yrs So you want to gain weight i need your full history in detail for finding out why u r not gainig weight For that take direct consultation and provide full history like diet recall, eating habits etc.
According to ur height your weight should be 63kgs. At this age not possible to increase height. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello user Your weight should be in between 63-65 kg. You are under 2nd grade underweight category. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita