Under eye dark cirlcle

I have rid of dark circle under eye, i want to reduce dark circles at under eye. is der any good solution in your clinic , please let me know

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.