Unconcious

My uncle met with an accident a week before and he suffered a brain injury. CT scan showed that there was 31*12 mm acute haemorrhage in the right capsulo-ganglionic region with mass effect of ipsilateral lateral ventricle. No e/o midline shift. He also suffered some fractures near nose area. Brain stem and cerebellum are normal. We got new CT scan report yesterday and it's showing 23*21mm size haemorrhage. He is still unconscious. Medical personnel told us that he is responding to sounds. We admitted him into a moderate hospital in my hometown. My concern is about the current treatment. Is it okay to continue the current treatment or should we get him to another specialist in Hyderabad.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unconcious

Dear Sir You have not specified what are the treatment he is getting now Hence I am not able to give opinion whether the present treatment is adequate or not Please send details about treatment here or in private consultation area