Unclear vision after taking antidepressa
Hey i had taken antidepressants medicine for 13 days since then my vision is unclear and little bit blurry... Whatever I see is not seems as clear it is used to... It's already been 45 days since I had stopped taking medicine... But the problem is still there although it has reduced little from the beginning... And I had already visited 5 to 6 eye especialist and had all my eye test they all told that eyes is healthy. And had given lubricant drops.. Please tell me I m really worried due to this. How much time it will take to resolve

You need to consult a retina specialist once like me.
please visit clinic Shankar netralay,bhande plot, Nagpur
just withhold antidepressants till advice
Antidepressants affect the pupil of your eye.. it dilates the pupil causing blurred vision.. this problem is temporary, it will subside in a few days... Discontinue the medication after speaking to your doctor who has prescribed the antidepressants to you.. dont stop abruptly
Pl consult Ophthalmologist and counselor.