Unbearable tighs pain
From past few weeks i have frequent pain in both my tighs and calfs with a cramping effect as much as i cant move my legs or even sit properly my lower back also pains and after few hours pain goes but after one or two days it comes back. I m also feeling depressed and tired all the time. Plz telll me a medicine

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get investigated for disc problem and thyroid. You may require xrays, blood tests to rule out vit d3 deficiency, thyroid problem. Treatment according to reports.