Unanswered questions
Being unable to justify myself.No close interactions with family or friends. Giving an explanation is difficult. Cannot function positively. Feeling cynical about life

Dr. Trupti Vedpathak
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

From the information provided, I guess that you are not able to be assertive in your interactions with others. I assume that the lack of close relations or interaction is due to the above fact or because you are worried of people's criticism or there is fear of getting embarrassed. This is generally found in people suffering from low self-esteem. If all these issues are troubling you, then you should try some counseling (CBT, REBT) which will definitely help you in the long run.