Unable to pull penis skin back
I am recently married, during intercourse I am unable to pull back my penis skin,which causes severe pain for many days and I am unable to insert my penis properly,at normal time i can pull back my penis skin. Need solution for this.

You have phimosis and need circumcision for this there is no other option
Consult a  surgeon and take his opinion.
Consult online will guide u It's phymosis
Take proper consult
It's phimosis. U need a small surgery known as circumscion. Without this, ur sex will be painful.
Hello Circumcision is best option. Or some oint can be helpful Dr.K Verma Consultant physician HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted disease and Sex related problems under NACO govt of india.
Consult online