Unable to maintain erection
Some times  the erection does not last long Unable to maintain erection,  some times premature ejaculation

Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
Erectile Dysfunction(E.D) Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse and not able to penetrate. There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. We can help you treat that. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone
share details history of masterbation sexual frequency health and chat online
Dear Sir, Let me explain you about your issue in brief - It is observed that almost all patients that suffer from erectile dysfunction also face timing issues i.e. premature ejaculation (when you don't have control over ejaculation also called early ejaculation). Premature ejaculation is when a person gets a discharge in 1 minute or less after penetration or any other sexual activity.  PE might not be a cause for your worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. But if it happens often and causes problems like you fail to get another erection then it's time to see a sexologist. Since an erection goes away after ejaculation, it is difficult to know if the problem is Premature ejaculation or Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction should be treated first. Premature ejaculation may not be a problem once the ED is treated.
For permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE), book an appointment with us either online through a video consult or your most welcome to meet us at our clinic with all necessary precautions
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
It can be fully treated. Consult me online for proper treatment
take proper booster in ayurveda chat online
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when u hav inability to achieve or maintain an erection suitable for satisfactory sex. The reason could b bcz of physcial or psychological prblm . Such as poor blood supply to penis, hormonal impairment, or nerve damage, diabetes, hypertension, poor life style such as smoking or consuming alcohol, stress, anxiety and depression. Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. hope this helps !! All the best !!