Unable to insert penis into vegina
1. I am unable to insert penis into vegina ,the foreskin is not moving flexibly,it's paining if I push hard. 2. Also ,we are planning for pregnancy. If ejaculate on veginal opening and pushing the semen by fingers will lead to pregnancy? ( During ovulation period)

Hello, during intercourse if you use proper lubricants like, lubic jelly, k-y jelly or any other jelly or oil etc. for both of you then many times there is no pain or tear of the foreskin and you can have painless intercourse. But sometimes if the partner's vagina is very tight or dry then you may face problem. www.kayakalpinternational.com
Get circumcision done yes for second
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and take proper consult with guide you through online or what app on( Nine eight two two seven five seven five six one) for online consultation
Hi, I believe there is a sexual therapy which is missing with you and your partner. Get proper knowledge about this before indulging in any activity which may lead you into trouble at later stage.
Take proper counselling about this first
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. U could hav phimosis. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back over the head of the penis. Phimosis is not usually a problem unless it causes symptoms such as redness, soreness or swelling. Phimosis can cause pain, splitting of skin, or a lack of sensation during sex. Topical steriodal cream,gel or ointment can help to treat a tight foreskin. They can help soften the skin of the foreskin, making it easier to retract. However, circumcision is advised when the above treatment doesn’t work. It would b better if u can share the pic. U can consult an andrologist or a urologist for the same. Hope this helps !! All the best !!