Unable to insert penis into vagina
I am married.During foreplay my penis is hard. When i am trying to insert, my penis is bending as my wife's hole seems to be small. After trying to insert multiple times my penis lose erection and its becoming small. When i try to put finger in her vagina she is feeling pain. I have to insert and make her pregnant, Kindly suggest me to solve this issues,

There can be many reasons for the problem... Get yourself evaluated... Consult a gynaecologist for best advice for your partner
You are having erectile dysfunction and need proper medicine
Hi, It seems you are getting Erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection. Also there is a possibility you might have developed performance anxiety. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction Basis the issue as described by you above it seems you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. It seems you are getting erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate your penis you not able to sustain your Erection. However this issue is not major concern to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either directly through google or Practo. Would be happy to help you. Have been dealing with similar cases for more then 30 years now hence need not worry. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
To over come this problem issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future problems
for further assistance chat online
Can be treated no need to worry.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Take a proper consultation, need to be guided ,things will resolve
lox gel 2%