Unable to get an erection
I tried having sex with my girlfriend. It was my first time, and somehow, I just couldn't get an erection hard enough to penetrate. I tried several times, but every time, it used to go numb. I have been masturbating almost everyday for the last 13 years. Lately, I had cut it down a lot, nearly once a week. Please Help!

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
just relax.its a lot of reason.one of them is stress,anxiety .. so take rest,proper sleep,good food.. do pranayam meditation.n after that if u dnt get results then consult nearest ayurvd physician.