Unable to digest food
Hello there! I am Sujit and I am facing problems with my digestion. My stomach is not able to digest any food. I have been facing this problem for 1-2 years now. I tried some medication but as soon as I stop taking them the problem comes back. Currently I am taking LIV-52 DS. But it is not working on me... It all started when I started going to the gym and started consuming protein powders but now I have stop taking them What should I do. I want my digestion back on track

>70% of the treatment is lifestyle modification 1. 30minutes of walking daily outside home 2. Avoid fatty spicy foods 3. Avoid empty stomach, small frequent meals 4. Avoid smoke 5. Tab Pan 40 OD for 5days and SOS 6. Medicines like LIV52etc have no role