Food is not digest properly
I have been suffering from digestive problem food is not digest properly and always feel my stmouch have air and inflation .and back part of my head and neck have pain and i am filling this part getting block cause of this i cant concentrate on my job..

Hello there..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach...

List of foods that are easily digested Effects of not chewing food properly problem digesting