Ulsers in mouth ?
I get ulsers in my mouth always I use quick cool gel for my problem of ulsers is there any other medicine

Dr. Vishal Mishra
Dentist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
It's unfortunate that you are dealing with this problem. Ulcers have many causes like stress, friction, trauma n vitamin deficiency but can b taken care with oral n local medications. mostly with vitamin supplements n steroid application. the gel you are using will provide only symptomatic relief but u need to treat the underlying cause. for proper care consult a dentist. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions about this please do not hesitate to ask me.