Ulcers on toungue since surgery
4 months back I went through dental implant process after few days back I fell sick and got ulcers on my toungue. Now my veins on the nose are clearly visible. Ulcers are not cured doctors are not sure what it is. Can you look and tell what it could be

Hello Sir, The above picture doesn't point to anything. Kindly share clearer picture and mark the area you have issues. And explain the issue you are facing now
consult your dentist or do personal chat

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Kindly share clear and closer picture...