Ulcerative colitis

I am having this problem from last 9-10 yrs I am on Remicade infusion .. Want some Ayurvedic cure or treatment...Please help

Dr Malik Ayurvedacharya
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Thanks for asking we have very effective herbal medicine for this problem permanent cure send your details thanks
Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. I do not want any investigation, but if you have then it is ok. I have very good medication in Ayurveda for Ulcerative colitis. I am treating a female patient now a days. She developed it during pregnancy and was on steroids. Her baby is now 5 months old and patient is on my treatment for 3 months and now on my medication only and no steroids.
Dr. Ravi Dewan
Ayurveda 20 yrs exp Panchkula

Have you undergone any diagnostic procedures. If so kindly post the results. Do you get bleeding in the stools or black coloured stools.
Dr. Praveen Rustagi
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Delhi
Hi You have taken right decision by choosing Ayurvedic treatment  for your disease. Diet and stress management also plays an important role in the treatment of ulcerative colitis. This is a serious problem and detailed history and reports are needed to suggest some treatment.In the meantime you can take Bilwadi churn -1 tsf  after lunch and dinner Kutaj ghan vati - 1 tab morning and evening, this will provide you some symptomatic relief. Take pomegranate fruit or juice daily (if you are not diabetic). For further queries you can have  telephonic consultation also.
Dr. Bhanu Sharma
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Noida
in ayurveda their is a huge range of medicines you should consult an ayurvedic doctor. You can have combination of Panchamrit Parpati with other digestive medicines under supervision it will cure your problem.