Ulcer on penice

Sir i have problem with my penic ulcer since last 5 days am very fade up with this problem i have already taken xyzal m,Zampred mg,agithral , Omnacartil ,clindatime ,alaspan,zinetac ,cream like chitomesh sf,fucibet but not giving result plz tell me solution of this problem.i hereby attached prescription of a doctor and allergiesof this medicine for nine plz tell me solution of this problem
views-icons 99 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mathura
It will be better if you visit a dermatologist in personal as detailed examination with history is needed to identify the cause and making a diagnosis. Then only treatment could be given.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?