Ulcer on penis head
Got ulcer red skin on penis head, can see when move foreskin behind. Tried ring guard but its heeling very slow. Please suggest medicine for this to get heel soon.
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

it needs be examined clinically and evaluated further for treatment.....consult nearest dermatologist they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?