Ulcer near throat
Hello sir,  My problem is I get regular throat ulcer in my. Mouth.  And every morning I have to do warm water salt gargle since If it is excessive cold I feel as if I have tonsils.  I also had tonsils issues a lot from childhood I never got it removed.  Now tonsils seems little OK but Dnt understand mouth ulcer Problem

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello mouth ulcers are due to viral infection with less immunity Pharyngitis and tonsillitis should be ruled out consult physician and ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.