Ulcer in stomach

Hello,I have ulcer in my stomach and I feel like that my stomach have swollen up.I am also not able to eat.I have went to the surgeon he says operation is there any other way to solve this without operation? if yes please suggest....
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
yes, most of ulcers can be treated with medications. but prior to it get a. consult from medical gastroenterologist. he will access weather ur ulcer can be treated by medicine or not by endoscopy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?