Typhoid problems
I recently diagnosed with typhoid and admitted to hospital for 5 days. After discharge I was feeling good but at sudden after 12 days later I started feeling the same symptoms like too much on weakness. I consulted the same doctor & he suggested some tablets metrogyl and insure powder. Its still continuing weakness.

Hey, weakness is common in bacterial infection ,but if you are having same symptoms  as before it could be recurrence ,stop having road side food items ,always drink boiled cooled water, and wash hands thoroughly before and after food