Two miscarriages one in February 2016 an
I have been married since 2009. Only in 2016 we started trying for a child since we had studies in USA etc. i conceived after five months of trying in jan 2016 but at six weeks i miscarried. We did not do any test. second time i conceived in june after ten weeks also no embryo was seen and doctor said blighted ovum.. both times i had a d and c. Second time we did all tests and chromosome test showed normal baby tissue(girl) o abnormalities. We did all the reproductive tests and every thing seems normal except i have slight glucose intolerance for which i am taking Metformin. After July we decided to give a break and try.. in Jan 2017 we tried again but i got my periods yesterday. My doctor says to for ivf. I am 32 years old and my husband is 31. My eggs and his sperms are good according to tests. Do we go for ivf immediately or try for a few more months.

You seem to have different reasons for abortion-in one there was no embryo and in one there was an embryo. The good thing in your case is that you do not have trouble conceiving; unfortunately the pregnancy is not growing. It can be a little traumatising to have repeated miscarriages; but take a heart that you do not have Infertility.
I do not think you need an IVF at this stage.
You can be started on some medicines before you start planning for baby to help you sustain pregnancy. Couples with recurrent miscarriages have a high chance of conceiving as well as delivering a healthy baby. All the best in your quest for parenthood!!
u can give a try there is difficulty in sustaining pregnancy not of infertility. get evaluated for that. can wait for few months with monitoring, if not conceived then can think of ivf