Twice a day masturbation.
Hello doc, I masturbate almost twice a day. I don't feel it necessary but over the time it had become a part of my daily schedule while getting ready in the morning and at night. Does it have any bad effect physically or mentally? will it over the time have an effect my desires when I have sex with a women for real?

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good evening thnxs for your Question.   dont worry abt it . mastrubation  is good tool for self plasure. and in future nothing will happen with your sexual desire and sex life after marriage . so u can enjoy mastrubation daily dont worry. but it should not distrub your routine day to day work. u can do it in relax time