cancer-icon
Tumors at rightside jaw
I have two tumors at my right side jaw under my skin bigger one is little pain full and another one is in very small but not pain full today it self it identified

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your health. But who told you they are tumours? A lot of tests will be necessary before confirming a swelling as tumours. The swelling you are describing could be a simple lymphadenitis or lipoma. You will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose it. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.