Tummy Fat problem
I have very problem in back pain sole pain & moov down & up,because fat. please suggest me a medicine to loss the fat.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

No medication only diet will help you to let lose weight . write me on personal chat for counseling
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Hello sir...first you need to consult orthopaedic to rule out lumbar spondylysis and nerve compression, vitamin b12 and vitamin D levels. Weight loss does reduce back pain. Ideal body weight for your height is 72. Need to lose 10 kgs. For weight loss reduce your junk, bakery, sweet, fried and include salads, raita, buttermilk, sprouts, egg whites, less no. Of chapati. Sugar, sweets, bread are known to increase inflammation so suggested to avoid it completely.