Tugain 10 usage

Hi. Im using tugain 10 and after applying it and on doing exercise... i sweat a lot from hair (scalp). Is it ok to sweat from hair in scalp after using tugain 10? Also, after applying how long to stay awake and how after how long can i use helmet?

Doctor Answers (1) on Tugain 10 usage

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You can exercise. But it is better you have a bath after your exercise and apply tugain after you wash your scalp. Wash your scalp daily and apply 1ml after bath. At night apply it again atleast 2 hours before you go to bed so that it gets absorbed before you sleep. You can use helmet. Covering your scalp with a cap or helmet will help in penetration of the medicines better. The medicine must stay on your head the whole day to work effectively. I would suggest you keep your hair shaved or very short for the first 2 to 3 months when using tugain. Also I recommend you to use ketoconazole containing shampoo to wash your hair as it also has DHT blocking capacity and will improve the effect of tugain. Take photographs of your scalp every 3 months to see your progress or ask your doctor to do it for you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore