Tuberculosis
I'm feeling breathlessness for last two weeks. I'm in 3 months of ATT with Akurit 3. What can I do for relief now?

Get an x-ray chest and CBP done along with sputum cultures ,need to evaluate cause of breathing problem
consult pulmonologist for further guidance
continue Anti tb drugs regularly as prescribed by the doctor

Need more evaluation..Take a consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment
Pulmonary tuberculosis  is often associated with pleural involvement.
chest xray
consult
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same
You can take tab deriphylline retard, 1tab morning and 1tab night for 5days. Continue ATT.pl do sputum for Afb and consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.