TTC for 7 months

My husband and I are trying to conceive for about 7 months.i am a homemaker.I have done everything right like charting menstrual cycle, ovulation strips, taking basal body temperature. My periods are like Clockwork. 28 days cycle with +or - 2 days. Fairly regular periods.my weight is 52 KGS and I am fairly thin. My husband is 30 yrs old. He is 94 KGS (more of bone weight). We both are healthy and happy and we don't know what else to do but go for consultant .

Doctor Answers (1) on TTC for 7 months

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello, i went through your query, it is good you have knowledge about ovulation period. yes unprotected intercourse from 2 to 3 days before ovulation to one day after ovulation period increases chances of pregnancy. all the tests are necessary only after failing to concieve , after one year of regular sexual intercourse, after one year only it is considered as infertility and to be taken for further workup. your husband may need to reduce his weight.