Trypanophobia

Hi Doctor I have been prescribed with nervup inj for B12 deficiency...I am scared of injection I have heard B12 inj are painful is it true? Please give me honest answer is it painful

Dr. Mukesh P. Khatri
Homeopath Surat

dear practo user first of all it is necessary to find out cause of your vit B 12 def. and for that we can give you homoeopathic medicines for 3-4months of course through wich this problem can be solved permenantly (without any injection ever ) and without any sideeffects too
Take homoeomedicines 1. Merc sol 200-3doses alternate night 2. Nihilinum 200-6-6-6pilss for 2wms and revert back after 2wks
try avoid all the supplements and tonics whichever you might be taking for this and start taking soups and juices of GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES all the best
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli

Not really. Many patients tolerate it very well. Try tablets and natural foods rich in Vitamin B12 if injections are not your thing.