Trying to conceive with low amh..
I'm a mother of a 2 year old baby n now planning for another one since a few months. My periods were normal But now I'm having irregular periods. Got my tests done last month and everything is fine but my amh is 0.03 which I have heard is very low. Is it possible to conceive naturally or I need to seek help ? Is it even possible to conceive now? I don't want to go for Ivf or something I'm happy I have one kid but wanted to have more but it's all so stressful, don't know what should I do ?

Get FSH levels and repeat amh. Connect with a nearby gynecologist further
This Amh depicts that the age of your ovary is that of a lady more than 45 yrs IvF would not give you good result with this Amh Keep trying naturally Otherwise with this AMH no treatment will work
Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Connect