Trying to conceive
Hi I am trying to conceive from 8 months but successful this time I got my periods 5 days Early to the actual date kindly suggest wat to do

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

Thnxs for your Question.  tell me your last date of menes.  ?   and i also want to know your menes pattern so that i give your further advise .
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
Get a upt done that would confirm all. First thing to be done. If negative relax and u would get ur periods eventually. Stress is another cause of missed periods.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, in pregnancy one will not have periods , get pregnancy test done ,if its positive ,ultrasound ,blood examination is required