Trying for Conceive
We are trying for baby since 3-4 months and are married for 1.5 years now. Following the ovulation cycle i.e. 14 days after 1st day of period and it varies sometime. I have regular periods but sometimes I get periods 4 or 5 days late. We have 4 to 5 intercourse but still unable to conceive. Please suggest how to checkup for fertility evaluation or counselling and when is the best time to consult a doctor for any tests. Also please let me know the symptoms of PCOD/PCOS.

We were cure so many infertility cases by Ayurveda send me all reports on my profile.

+115
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry U can consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely First important need to correct pcod then infertility itself wl be cured Avoid stress Your age is quite good fertile age no need to worry If still u have hurry u can consult any gynacologist with ivf centre
Mam homeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem and will help you concieve
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
You should have done your transvaginal ultrasound before coming to any conclusions and it's to opt for homeopathic treatment in such cases, it's effective and almost with none side effect.
Results homeopathic treatment have lead to many pregnancies, you should give it a try.