Trouble getting pregnant
So I asked this question already but im tryna give more details. I am currently trying to get pregnant but its kind of hard because I don't know when im ovulating and fertile. My cycle has been longer than 30 days and sometimes is irregular. So my question is how do I know when im ovulating? On what days should I try to get pregnant?

Avoid stress. If your cycles are irregular or more than 30 days then you should follow alternate days intercourse from day 12 till day 24. Ovulation occurs 14 days prior to next period. Start folic acid tablet daily once.