Trouble breathing
Every year, around October I get some trouble breathing while sleeping. Doctor gave me aerocort inhaler and when I use it, breathing becomes fine. But I want to know why this happens and what is the permanent cure. It happens only at some days in winter and occasionally during summer.

Dr. Minesh Patel
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Permanent cure is possible but it takes time of 1 year for treatment.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Go for PFT to find out your lung parameters ans see if you r asthmatic
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.......you are allergic to cold whether ,so you are having breathing difficulty during winter... Allergy is not curable, it can only be managed... Doctor has given medication for this.. You continue to take it whenever you are symptomatic.. Do breathing exercise, pranayama ....