Trigger thumb finger

Hi Sir/madam, we observered that my 21 months old daughter have triggered fimger on her right thumb, this was not there when she was born and suddenly we are observing this. I request you to suggest what need to be done? and which specialist doctor to be consulted Pediatrician or othpedician?
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Goel
Pediatrician 22 yrs exp Kolkata
You should consult orthopaedic consultant.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?