Trigger point
I have a trigger point in my anterior scalene muscle due to an injury which is causing a lot of havoc and pain in my life. Is there some way that we can give a trigger point injection with safety and without any damage to brachial plexus nerves? like ultrasound guided injectionetc

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

1.Ice packs twice a day 2.Ultrasonic therapy 3.Isometric cervical exercises. 4.Stretching of scalene muscle.
Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

Agreed with Dr pankaj You need to visit physiotherapist so they can resolve your problem in a week. Nothing serious in your case plz consult good physio or manual therapist .
Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Dear friend Laser therapy to heel or eliminate the trigger point pain is very effective along with some exercises and stretching but only under proper guidance will definitely help you. So dear you need to visit a good physio for your discomforts.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Noida

you can go for analgesics and physiotherapy.
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
For trigger points in the scalene muscle you can go for physiotherapy and there are two new techniques to resolve these trigger points One is Dry Needling and the other one is mobilisations with M2T blade... Till then in physiotherapy sessions you can go for TENS / US/ LASER At home you can also do hot fermentations... Take care