Trichodoxil vs New Follihair tablets
My doctor has prescribed me with Trichodixil tablets which are expensive compared to New follihair tablets which has almost similar or better composition. So, can I use it as an alternative to Trichodixil or keep using it. Also, I am using Minokem F 5% topical solution which is very expensive compared to Brintop F 5% topical solution. Can I use Brintop as alternative to Minokem ?

Yes...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please meet me in my clinic or do direct personal online consultation by sending photos for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
-You can follow your doctor if you have visited him. - different doctors have different way of approach and they follow different brands and different composition - there are different brands giving different effects with the same composition - same composition and same brand might act differently on different patients
- doctor has prescribed you medication based on his knowledge and experience - you can agree with him or you can follow any treatment which you like to on your own risk
-trust your treating doctor.

Follihair tablet for hair fall Phentermine capsules vs tablets