Tremors in the hand
For years,  I've been having slight tremors in the hand when I'm doing a careful task like using a test tube or pouring tea . I've been ignoring the problem as it isn't very severe.  I can't hold my hand still and the harder I try the more my fingers shake.  I consulted neuro n my thyroid levels r ok.  What could it be

Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your tremor of limbs may be simply physiological tremor or early stage of essential tremor . Do you have family history of tremor to any of blood related family members ? If yes then it may be a essential tremor. Beta blockers and some other medication are available to treat your tremor but before that a physical examination by a physician to acess the severity of tremor and other medical parameters are required