Tremendous hairfall

I'm having tremendous hair fall after my post delivery. it's been 3 months now that I have delivered a baby. I'm using Hair 4u Cpx and hair 4u minoxidil & aminexil topical solution both. it's been a month that I'm under this treatment. please suggest if using these 2 solution will help my hair loss and hair growth as well.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tremendous hairfall

NAGARAJU D Hyderabad | Dermatosurgeon
Dear patient

After delivery, hair fall is common problem due to sudden decrease of pregnancy hormones...
It usually starts at 3 months after delivery and subsided in 3-6 months...
Using minoxidil won't change the course as it takes minimum of 3-6 months to take effect...but in the mean time u all recover from hair fall naturally..
So please use minoxidil if it lasts more than six to nine months post delivery...

Regards and tc...

This is a common situation and will improve with time. Few month of hair fall usually relates to an acute cause or sometimes the beginning of a chronic cause. Did you have an illness in preceding few months like a typhoid, malaria or did you undergo a surgery? Are there any acute stressors, any unusual problems? If there are so, you may be having a condition called telogen effluvium, and usually settles in few months time even without any treatment. Pregnancy is well know to cause hair fall later on. You should have a healthy diet and good sleep.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.