homeopath-icon
Treatment Plan & Dosage
42 yrs male suffering with ED, PE, Penile Size, Allergic Rhinitis, Alopecia, Dry Eyes, and Gastritis. The patient is currently on following medications: 1. Lycopodium 200 - Four globules at morning empty stomach. 2. Damiana Q, Nuphur Luteum Q, Ustilago Maydis Q, Agnus Castus Q. 15 drops of this dilution in half cup of water four times a day. 3. Argentum Nitricum 30, Acid Phos 30. Four globules of these 2 mixed medicines along with four globules of Natrium Muriaticum 200 four times a day. Kindly advise, in any case can the treatment plan be against the principles of homeopathy??

This is not how you take homeopathic medication. Please change your doctor.

You don't need that much medicines...... Take appointment here or You are welcome for whatsapp call/chat also on eight eight three zero four triple five eight nine
take appointment clinical examination required
Did you have consulted dr.google. you need a constitutional treatment in the guidance of a verified homeopathic practitioner. Consult a nearby homeopath or can take a paid consultation so as to get results. You are taking so many medicines.
Consult nearby homeopath or take paid consultation.
So many medicines you are taking at a time. You need to take Homoeopathic constitutional treatment. You can consult me online for further case taking and treatment.
ED,PE are completely curable considering your age is only 42..I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a sexologist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
The fundamental principles are single medicine at a time, minimum dose etc. And both of them are broken in your said treatment. Rest is at your discretion.
All these concerns are interlinked and has to be treated with the specific cause and effect phenomenon. You need an expert who would help you correct all the complaints. I'm sure it would take some time to see appreciable change so you need to be patient and strong. I'm sure it can be well treated with Homeopathic medication and counseling sessions.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance
Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treats patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects Homoeopathy  deals with individualization of each case then we select remedies  and in course of treatment  medicines gradually  have to be changed after seeing reaction and progress of case // patience  is required by your side as   improvement  also depends on your body's response  and severity of disease but   if the right  medicine given  u get overall  health benefits gradually  in mentally  and  physically   both Give me one chance to me  sir to treat u   accordingly   // I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Please share your prescription.