Treatment on . fracture a
I have fractured my ankle with linear and oblique fracture with mild dislocation. What ki d of treatment is required for it? Whether plasters would suffice or a surgery is required .
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
If your Xray is showing a fracture of the ankle, you must consult an Orthopaedic surgeon, who will clinically examine you and assess the Xray, to decide what kind of treatment is needed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?